Saturday, June 1, 2013

"I'm Slade William"

Recently I received a nasty text message from one of my readers.
He was upset I didn't mention him in my posts.
Who is this rude individual you might ask? His name is Slade
That's right, my brother Slade.
Let's start with a few famous quotes by this fantastic guy:

  • "Milk and brownie, nothin' better"
  • "TRIPLE CHIN TRIPLE CHIN, KENZIE'S GOT A TRIPLE CHIN"
  • "Kenzie got laid, Kenzie got laid, Kenzie got laid to get paid."
  • "The big yellow taxi took my breath away" Instead of "The big yellow taxi took my girl away"
  • "Sugar we hit the ground running" Instead of "Sugar we're going down swinging"
  • "Andrews backyaaaaaard"
  • "Hey gaybird"
  • "Snicks skits and butts"

Now on to facts about my brother Slade:

Fact 1: he is FABULOUSSSS. I mean look at that face.


 Fact #2: He is an excellent conversationalist. Clearly with this hand gesture he is onto something.


Fact #3: he's an excellent photo bomber.


Fact #4: he made one cute baby.


Fact #5: wait two. He made two adorable babies.


Fact #6: he hates when I Vine him, but he secretly loves it. Says he feels like i'm his own personal paparazzi. 


Fact #7: He loves watching baggage and eating skits,

Fact #8: He sings when he looks through cupboards and refrigerators.


Fact #9: He likes to sing church hymns with an opera sounding voice and embarrass his son.


Fact #10: This guy loves to dance. And he isn't playing around.


Fact #11: He photo bombs a lot. This one is my favorite. 


Fact #12: He sometimes likes to get his nail done. Just the pinky though.


Fact #13: This guy LOVES to cruise. He's a crusin' fool.


Fact #14: He loves dominoes. He calls them "dom's"



Fact #15: He has mastered getting the ball on the tee game. He takes pride in it.

And there you have it. Slade William Thackeray.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHA BOO.
(Which is tomorrow)




2 comments:

  1. I loved this. Such insight into Slade....famous Brother Boo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This nails down brother boo to a tee

    ReplyDelete